Menu

5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Kratos' Next Victim Will Not Be A God


Breaking News!

With yesterdays excellent news of Kenneth Branaghs possible involvement in Thor, I felt that there would be some sort of nerd backlash and sure enough there is. A series of films based on the God of War games has been in hell for quite some time. Today there has been a new piece of news. Brett Ratner has signed on to direct this video game juggernaut. Please join me video game fans in a collective sob.

-Mark (is crying) Donica

3 comments:

Ezra Edmond said...

I never got to play this game. Damn some PS2's not allowing the playing of dual layer discs.

Mark Donica said...

ah, old PS2 eh?

tis a shame, great story and gameplay.

Ezra Edmond said...

I have heard and I am sorry I missed out... I'll check out the movie though. Hopefully that won't suck like my luck with the game so far.

Disclaimer:
Views and comments expressed by readers and guest contributors are not necessarily shared by the consistent team of THE MOVIE WATCH. This is a free speech zone and we will not censor guest bloggers, but ask that you do not hold us accountable for what they proclaim.