Menu

5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars

Saturday, August 9, 2008

New Contributor to The Movie Watch



Hey guys! Its Chris Cookson and I just joined as a contributor to The Movie Watch. Unlike the LA-bound Ezra, Chris resides in Stamford, Connecticut a suburb of New York City and also shares a background in animation as a Digital Animation major from the Brookyln based Pratt Institute. Apart from being a movie buff, Chris has been a lifelong Nintendo fanboy and enjoys a good trip to Taco Bell.

Expect to see a couple of posts from me a week and if we ever have a podcast on this site, I'll be all over it. My first post will be tomorrow where I guarantee that I'll lose any street cred I ever had on this site.

No comments:

Disclaimer:
Views and comments expressed by readers and guest contributors are not necessarily shared by the consistent team of THE MOVIE WATCH. This is a free speech zone and we will not censor guest bloggers, but ask that you do not hold us accountable for what they proclaim.