Menu

5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Trailer: DISNEY'S "THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG"




I just watched this trailer and ran around the room cheering and texting/iming it to a bunch of my friends. I think this film looks phenomenal and is going to do what 'The Little Mermaid' did to Disney back in 1989. I believe that as I have said in older posts, Disney is back now, back on top, and this is the best thing to happen to animation since PIXAR started.

If you don't believe me - watch the trailer and "Prepare to be Amazed!"

4 comments:

Chris Cookson said...

I'm speechless

Ezra Edmond said...

beyond. I have never enjoyed a trailer and looked forward to a movie so much as I have just now.

Wilder Shaw said...

Wilder needs to change his pants.

Mark Donica said...

that looks fan-damn-tastic

Disclaimer:
Views and comments expressed by readers and guest contributors are not necessarily shared by the consistent team of THE MOVIE WATCH. This is a free speech zone and we will not censor guest bloggers, but ask that you do not hold us accountable for what they proclaim.