Menu

5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars

Sunday, November 28, 2010

RIP, Shirley.


I'm a big fan of Canadians. They tend to bring more joy into my life than one would expect. And today, perhaps my favorite Canadian of all has passed away.



Leslie William Nielsen was one of my idols from the time I was in elementary school. He influenced so much of who I am today, and he had a strong role in defining my creative passions. The amount of joy he brought into people's lives, mine included, is incalculable. He will be remembered from his serious roles as B-Movie star to his deadpan genius in his later roles.

RIP, Leslie Nielsen, the God of Deadpan Comedy.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I bring you joy?  You're welcome.
It’s been a sad weekend.  RIP Leslie Nielsen.  RIP Aunt Ada.

Disclaimer:
Views and comments expressed by readers and guest contributors are not necessarily shared by the consistent team of THE MOVIE WATCH. This is a free speech zone and we will not censor guest bloggers, but ask that you do not hold us accountable for what they proclaim.