Menu

5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars

Monday, February 13, 2012

Wilder's Top 10 of '11

Hey internet. Time for my annual round up of, in my opinion, the ten best movies of the year. Jose did the same thing, so you can check his out here. So here's my ten favorites. Keep in mind, I didn't see The Artist, Shame, or A Seperation. This year's list was especially hard, because nothing I saw was truly as amazing as most of last year's nominees.



10) Crazy, Stupid, Love.

Read my review here.


9) The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo

Read Jose's review here.


8) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2

Read Jose's review here.


7) Super 8

Read my review here.


6) Drive

Read Jose's review here.


5) Midnight in Paris

Read my review here.


4) 50/50

Read Jose's review here.


3) Terri



2) Another Earth

Read Jose's review here.


And...

1) The Descendants

Read my review here.

See ya at the Oscars.

No comments:

Disclaimer:
Views and comments expressed by readers and guest contributors are not necessarily shared by the consistent team of THE MOVIE WATCH. This is a free speech zone and we will not censor guest bloggers, but ask that you do not hold us accountable for what they proclaim.