Menu

5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars

Friday, January 8, 2010

A Bit About "Cop Out"

Hello faithful reader(s).

Much like Wilder and his early viewing of Funny People, I have seen Cop Out, directed by Kevin Smith.

I, much like Wilder, had to sign a non-disclosure agreement.

All I can say, the movie is great and a lot of the women in the audience liked it too.

I also got to shake Kevin Smith's hand and tell him I enjoyed the movie.

Needless to say, I'm super giddy.

More to come later.

-Mark

1 comment:

Jen said...

aaannnd... jealous.

Disclaimer:
Views and comments expressed by readers and guest contributors are not necessarily shared by the consistent team of THE MOVIE WATCH. This is a free speech zone and we will not censor guest bloggers, but ask that you do not hold us accountable for what they proclaim.